If you’re looking to learn how to start a sandwich shop franchise, you came to the right place. Jon Smith Subs is an industry leader in the grilled sandwich category, and for good reasons.
The U.S. sandwich shop franchise industry’s revenue is expected to reach $20.0B in 2021, with the market size expected to increase 3.6% (Source: IBISWorld). It’s a massive industry to navigate, but with over 30 years of experience, we’re here to show you the ropes to start a sandwich shop franchise.
No Experience, No Problem
There are very few industries where becoming your own boss doesn’t require years of experience. While it helps, it certainly isn’t necessary. Becoming a partner with us is a perfect turnkey opportunity for first-time entrepreneurs. You don’t have to be a restaurateur to find success with Jon Smith Subs.
- We provide comprehensive training. The initial training (37 hours) with our world-class instructors at our corporate headquarters will help set you off on the right foot.
- We also provide on-site training (126 hours) at your location. You’ll get to practice what you’ve learned and find success with the systems we’ve set in place.
- Franchisees have access to innovative marketing plans. These plans include a multi-channel approach in your local market, a grand opening tool kit, PR campaigns, online marketing solutions, printed materials, mailers, point-of-purchase displays, and more.
- Our team of professionals helps with the details. This support begins at financing options and continues with real estate assistance, negotiation of your lease, restaurant build-out, equipment, staff, and more.
- The ongoing support continues long after you’ve completed your training. We keep our franchisees up-to-date on the latest industry trends and provide access to our online training tools.
Want to Take the Next Steps?
Any franchise requires investment. Compared to similar franchises, Jon Smith Subs is relatively low considering how much you get with it.
If you’re interested in starting a sandwich shop franchise with Jon Smith Subs, your next steps are to:
- Get in touch with us. We can answer any questions you might have and discuss the opportunity in more depth.
- Find out if it’s a good fit. We’ll discuss financial obligations and requirements, the franchise fee, and liquid capital.
- Come to our Discovery Day. We’d love to meet you in person and answer any further questions you have.
- Sign the agreement. Once you’re familiar with our financials, we’ll settle the franchise fee and financing.
- Start your journey with the training and support provided by our team, who will help with site selection, real estate, onboarding, staffing, human resources, marketing, and more.
- Enjoy our ongoing support that continues for the life of your investment.
With Jon Smith Subs, you’ll never have to start a sandwich shop franchise alone.
Want to learn more about how to start a sandwich shop franchise with Jon Smith Subs? Contact us today!