If you’re considering opening a sandwich shop franchise, you’ve likely come across Jon Smith Subs and discovered that our high-quality food and customer service makes us stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves in using only the highest quality ingredients that are cooked-to-order and delivered right to the table.
In 2020, restaurant industry sales were estimated at $659 bn. With an industry that has over one million restaurants in operation, you need a unique concept to stand out. Jon Smith Subs has just that. Where others compromise on quality and customer service, we make it a priority. It’s easy to see why a Jon Smith Subs customer is a customer for life.
What’s an FDD and Why is it Important?
In your sandwich shop franchise research, you’re bound to come across a variety of franchise vernacular. Initial investment, discovery days, and operations are some common terms in the franchise industry. Another term you’ll see quite often is FDD, or franchise disclosure document.
Franchise disclosure documents exist to provide prospective franchisees with all of the information necessary to make a decision about opening a sandwich shop franchise. This often includes information about the franchisor, franchise system, and agreements.
There are generally 23 Items contained in an FDD. This usually begins with a history of the franchisor and the company, then covers litigations, bankruptcy, fees, investments, restrictions, obligations, financing, training and support, territories, trademarks, patents, copyrights, renewal or termination, public figures, financial performance, franchisee locations, financial statements, contracts, and receipts.
Considering Opening a Sandwich Shop Franchise?
The quick-service model is one that has exploded in the franchise industry. There are a lot of options out there, but we make it our goal to stand out with quality. You can provide the same convenience as other quick service restaurants, but with a fresh, undeniably tasty product.
What sets Jon Smith Subs apart?
- Our ingredients. We cut all of our veggies fresh, and marinate meats slowly. We feature a variety of cheeses and condiments, with fresh baked bread and piping hot fries. Jon Smith Subs says no to shortcuts: that means no pre-sliced, pre-cooked, preserved meats or vegetables.
- Made to order. Experience the thrill of the grill when our sandwich shops make food. No microwaves, no steaming, no pre-heating. Customers can customize their meals from top to bottom.
- No ingredient displays. We don’t keep our ingredients out on display or open to the public.
- Regional menu items. Some customized menu options our regional teams have come up with are Po Boys in Louisiana to Lobster Rolls in Boston.
- Be your own boss. You get to enjoy the benefits that come from being the boss, but without the work and struggle of starting a business from scratch.
- Instant marketing partner. Our reputable brand has an existing pool of loyal customers. In addition, the marketing we provide helps to attract more new customers.
- Our franchise model. There’s so much we can teach you with our franchising model, helping you make a profit in a shorter time span.
- Our experience. We’ve been doing this since 1988; we know how to satisfy a sandwich lover’s cravings. We deliver superior customer service in the form of our freshly grilled menu and tableside service.
- We set you up for success. Our turnkey investment provides all the ingredients you need to see your franchise soar. The training, support, real estate assistance, financial options, lease negotiations, build-outs, and marketing support, we’re there for you every step of the way.
Opening a sandwich shop franchise? Find everything you need and more at Jon Smith Subs.
Want to learn more about opening a sandwich shop franchise with Jon Smith Subs? Contact us today!