With over 50 million Americans eating at quick-service restaurants like ours, opening a sandwich franchise with Jon Smith Subs is a great way to tap into this market. We’re fast-casual with a commitment to quality. Having high-quality, fresh food is the backbone of our business, second to none. After 30+ years in the industry, we know how to deliver the best product possible to our customers, and we pack a punch in the industry.
If you’re considering becoming a franchisee and opening a sandwich franchise, you’ve likely read a lot of literature in regards to franchising. Some of the terms jump out; FDD (franchise disclosure document), conversion, discovery day, and ROI (return on investment) are some of the most commonly used terms.
At Jon Smith Subs, we know that this can be a lot of information to take in at once. Our goal with our disclosure documents is to make sure you are well-informed about the franchise opportunity and able to make a decision that best fits you and your business goals.
The Franchise Opportunity
Jon Smith Subs has become a popular global franchise thanks to our brand. Our fresh franchise opportunity is unique in that it is all-encompassing and includes made-to-order, high-quality sandwiches, customer service, and catering.
We don’t require our franchisees to be experts in the quick-service restaurant industry. While we’ve developed a number of processes and systems, we’ve found that adhering to these systems can help you save money and time in the long run. If you’re looking to become your own boss and love stuffed sandwiches, Jon Smith Subs could be the perfect franchisor for you.
Our turnkey franchise investment makes opening a sandwich franchise easy. By starting with a well-known brand, you’re setting yourself up for success. Our business model combines the casual dining experience with a focus on high-quality ingredients and customer service, drawing in customers with discerning taste.
The commitment we have to quality and value sets us apart from the average cornerstone sub franchise. We never use pre-sliced, precooked, or preserved materials. Every meal we make is prepared fresh, right in front of the customer.
One of the biggest parts of your investment into Jon Smith Subs is the training and support. Our franchise support teams will provide you with all of the tools you need for opening a sandwich franchise. From initial training to on-the-job training in your store, to marketing materials and ongoing support, we’re there for throughout your journey to success.
Terms You Should Know
So you’ve decided a sandwich shop franchise is for you: congratulations! Now, let’s get you started on some of the common lingo in the franchising world.
- Area developer: Franchisees who have acquired exclusive rights to open stores in a defined territory.
- Breakeven: When a franchise makes enough revenue to balance investment costs.
- Conversion: Rebranding or other modification of an existing business into a franchise.
- Discovery Days: When franchisors invite prospective franchisees to the corporate office.
- Franchise agreement: The contract signed confirming the agreement to open one or more franchises.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD):Outlines detailed information on the franchisor to prospective franchisees.
- Multi-unit franchise: When a franchisee owns multiple franchise business units.
- Operations: The processes, procedures, and strategies a business uses to provide products and services.
- Return on Investment (ROI): The percentage of value of a business relative to the cost of forming it.
Jon Smith Subs makes it easy to consider opening a sandwich shop franchise and tapping into a billion-dollar industry.
Want to learn more about opening a sandwich shop franchise with Jon Smith Subs? Contact us today!