It’s so satisfying to turn your passion for food into a business, and starting a sandwich shop with Jon Smith Subs can do just that. We’re here to help you share your love of food with other people and make them happy with high-quality food and service.
The restaurant industry is alive and bouncing back. Industry sales were $659 billion with 12.5 million employees in 2020 (Source: National Restaurant Association).
Starting a Sandwich Shop with Jon Smith Subs
We make starting a sandwich shop a rewarding experience for franchisees, employees, and customers. The Jon Smith Subs difference starts with our business model, which combines a casual dining experience with a focus on customer service. Our commitment to quality and value begins with fresh sandwiches made on the spot, providing our guests with great food and great customer service.
We have the ingredients to support a strong concept:
- Diverse, quality menu. Our unique fast-casual dining experience features menu items that can’t be found elsewhere. It’s all about quality you can taste.
- No experience required. Our turnkey business opportunity helps with all of the details: site selection, financial options, lease negotiations, build-outs, and more.
- Become your very own boss. You can gain independence, get away from the daily grind, and make decisions for yourself and your business.
- Ongoing training and marketing support. Our comprehensive two-week training program at our headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida is just the beginning. After that, training happens at your location. We provide additional, ongoing support, including access to our online system for training/refresher material.
- Become part of a brand. Our opportunity will allow you to start your business with a known name. By joining our family, you gain access to a highly efficient business model based on decades in the industry.
7 Reasons Customers Choose Jon Smith Subs
It isn’t hard to see why customers love our food and choose us above other sub shops. Our fresh from the grill concept continues to thrive, thanks to:
- Our commitment to quality and value: Customers can customize their fresh and delicious subs with a variety of meats, cheeses and condiments to choose from without breaking the bank.
- Made-to-order menu items: Real, fresh ingredients are cooked to order. No pre-assembling here.
- Our marinated meats: We slowly marinate our meats in-store and slice fresh daily.
- Our fresh-baked bread: Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread (aside from eating it, of course)?
- Our famous crispy piping hot fries: We were named the best French fries in Palm Beach County by The Palm Beach Post for a reason.
- Table service amenities. We bring the thrill of the grill right to our guests.
- Catering options: Jon Smith Subs provides a go-to choice for family gatherings, work events, or holiday parties.
Jon Smith Subs can help make starting a sandwich shop with the leading grilled sub brand a recipe for success.
Want to learn more about starting a sandwich shop with Jon Smith Subs? Contact us today!