The topic of food preparation can bring out a wide variety of opinions in people—there are those who truly dislike preparing food and those who practically elevate it to an art form. Jon Smith Subs, however, is equally adept at winning over both groups.
If you’re researching sandwich shop chains, you may be feeling a bit skeptical. But consider this: people who dislike preparing food see the words “sandwich shop” and think, “Great; another place that makes a ‘gourmet sandwich’ by wedging two scraggly slices of deli meat between two huge chunks of bread.” Meanwhile, “foodies” often think that no one anywhere can finesse a sandwich quite like they can.
A John Smith sub often comes as a huge surprise to both types of people, because it is made with only the freshest, most premium ingredients in heaping portions in a downright creative way—and showcased on scrumptious, Italian-style bread.
As you research sandwich shop chains, you probably want to invest in one that stands out from the competition. Jon Smith Subs not only stands out; when you review the menu, you will see that it has no competition.
Review the Sub-Stantial Menu
Jon Smith Subs offers four types of sub sandwiches—and arguably something to satisfy every palate:
- Marinated sirloin steak subs
- Marinated grilled chicken subs
- Giant deli subs
- Grilled specialty subs
The word “marinated” might have caught you by surprise, as well it should. A rich, zesty marinade not only tenderizes meat but also infuses it with distinctive flavor. Preparing a marinade is a homemade if not artistic touch that foodies may think they have cornered the market on—until they visit Jon Smith Subs. It takes time to prepare a marinade—just as it takes time for food to properly stay immersed in one. Jon Smith, a fellow foodie, believes customers are worth the time and effort a marinade requires.
Marinated Sirloin Steak Subs
Starting with premium cuts of sirloin, some of Jon Smith’s most delectable, marinated sirloin steak subs include the following:
- Steak Bomb, the sub that propelled Jon Smith to fame, made with grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, and tomatoes, and topped with provolone cheese.
- Italian steak, made with grilled onions and peppers, sautéed in a rich marinara sauce, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- Glazed teriyaki steak sub, made with grilled onions and mushrooms in a teriyaki honey glaze and crowned with provolone cheese.
- Smoked Cajun steak sub, made with grilled onions and jalapeño peppers in a spicy-hot Cajun seasoning and hickory sauce.
Marinated, Grilled Chicken Subs
Beginning with chunks of tender breast meat, Jon Smith keeps the grill on a high flame to prepare some of its most mouth-watering, marinated, grilled chicken subs, which include the following:
- Chicken Bomb, made with grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, tomato, and provolone cheese.
- Barbecue bacon chicken sub, topped with a smoky barbecue sauce and bacon.
- Maple chicken sub, made with a maple syrup glaze and topped with lettuce, tomato, and provolone cheese.
- Italian chicken sub, made with grilled onions and peppers, sautéed in a rich marinara sauce, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Giant Deli Subs
When customers crave a straight-up, deli-style sandwich, they will find a robust assortment at Jon Smith Subs, including these:
- Tuna Bomb
- Roast beef sub
- Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sub
- Authentic Italian cold-cut sub, made with Genoa salami, smoked ham, pepperoni, capicola, and provolone cheese.
Grilled Specialty Subs
It’s bombs away with Jon Smith’s specialty subs, which include the:
- Cheeseburger Bomb
- Pastrami Bomb
- Meatball Bomb
- Kielbasa Bomb
Owning a Jon Smith Sub franchise will allow you, too, to win over all of the distinctly different types of people in the world because, after all, they both love sandwiches. When you want to do more than stand out from the competition—when you want to dominate other sandwich shop chains with a superior product—call one of our franchise experts for a consultation.